EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2022
July 25 - July 27
Aviation anniversaries and notable personalities are part of the lineup as the nightly Theater in the Woods evening programs bring the world of aviation to EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2022. The 69th edition of the Experimental Aircraft Association’s fly-in convention will take place from July 25 to July 31 at Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
This year’s schedule of evening programs includes interests from homebuilt aircraft to spaceflight. The nightly programs give AirVenture attendees the opportunity to hear directly from the history makers and the innovators.
This year’s major highlights include:
· Sunday, July 24: An Evening with Champions – The traditional AirVenture “pregame show,” with aviation personalities in an evening of storytelling
· Monday, July 25: Van’s RV 50th anniversary – The world’s most popular kit aircraft celebrates a half century with more than 11,000 built
· Tuesday, July 26: Flying the Presidents – Experiences from the pilot’s seat in Air Force One, Marine One, and other aircraft
· Wednesday, July 27: Unusual Attitudes: Women Legends of Aerobatics – Air show legends and champion aerobatic pilots discuss flying on the edge
· Thursday, July 28: Young Eagles 30th anniversary/Pilots of Top Gun – Commemorate the largest youth aviation education program ever created, then hear from the people who were the inspiration for the iconic film
· Friday, July 29: The Next Bold Step: The Future of Space and Beyond – Representatives from NASA and Space X talk about what’s next as we explore the solar system
· Saturday, July 30: U.S. Air Force 75th anniversary – The legacy and the future of America’s aviation branch with top USAF officials present
Additional events and guests will be announced as they are finalized. All evening programs begin at 7 p.m., except on July 27 and 30, which begin at 6:30 p.m. due to the night air shows on those dates. Theater in the Woods programming is presented by M&M’S.
To learn more about AirVenture to to purchase tickets, visit eaa.org/airventure.